This is the official website of the Penang Bar Committee, a body representing legal practitioners in Penang, Malaysia. Our website offers legal information and useful contacts, downloadable circulars, list of legal resources and books, our brief history, Legal Aid Centre contact information as well as important activities and updates relevant to advocates and solicitors practicing in Penang.
Date: 21 October 2021
Advertiser: NAICKER & ASSOCIATES – PENANG
Job Title: Legal Assistant
– To attend to all litigation matters and able to attend Court matters.
– Drafting pleadings, cause papers and submissions.
– Preparing legal opinion, conducting research on all legal and related matters.
– Prepare status reports and updates to superior and clients.
– To attend clients and other works assigned by the firm from time to time.
-Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Law with qualified practising certificates or equivalent (or litigation background);
-Able to work with minimum supervision, a team player, responsible, reliable, committed, with good and positive working attitude.
(newly called to the Bar lawyers are welcome to apply).
How to Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Firm’s Name: NAICKER & ASSOCIATES – PENANG
Firm’s Address: No. 19-G & 1st Floor Lorong Jermal Indah, Taman Jermal Indah 12300 Butterworth, Penang Malaysia
Firm’s Phone Number: 04 3333 800
Powered by Infinitas Technologies (M) Sdn Bhd